The white coloured, single-sided high-performance adhesive tape Fentrim 20 is the optimal solution for permanent airtight bonding of window and door frames in solid construction from the inside.
According to the rule “less permeable on the inside than on the outside”, the black coloured window-joint tape Fentrim 2 perfectly supplements Fentrim 20.
- extremely high adhesive power on entire surface -> immediate sealing without additional adhesive compounds
- pre-folded 15 mm x 85 mm, 1 backing strip already removed -> simple and quick bonding
- nonwoven suited for plastering over with punched area -> strong plaster adhesion on masonry
Complies with energy saving regulations EnEV (D), SIA 331/343/274 (CH), suited for RAL-certified installation, Europ. patent: EP1339924, US Patent No. 7,445,828 B2
Length/ roll: 25 m Width: pre-folded 15/ 85 mm Suitable substrates
- Aerated concrete, brickwork and limesand masonry
- Lightweight masonry mortar
- Lightweight plaster
- Hard plastic insulation boards (XPS/ EPS/ PUR)
- Bitumen / EPDM in threshold areasiga