Money Saving Twin Pack:
Soudafoam Comfort B3 Genius Gun is a 1-component, polyurethane expanding foam.
The GENIUS GUN® is a specially designed patented trigger mechanism ensuring precise application and removing the need for an additional gun.
Extreme comfortAccurate applicationRe-usablePerfect use with one handPerfect control of extrudability of the foamPossible to re-use up to 6 weeks after first useCharacteristics- Excellent form stability – no shrink, no post expansion
– Excellent filling characteristics
– Excellent adhesion to all building materials (except PE, PP and PTFE)
– High insulation values, both thermal and acoustical
– Excellent installation performanceApplications- Installation of door- and windowframes
– Filling of cavities
– Sealing and filling of openings and cavities in roof constructions
– Creation of an acoustic screen
– Creation of a sound deadening layer
– Improvement of insulation in cold store facilities
– All other usual PU Foam applicationsDirections for use- Shake the canister thoroughly for ca 30 seconds. Open the lid on the top and wear the enclosed gloves. Straighten the applicator tube.
– Apply a fine water spray to the surface which needs to be clean and free of grease and dust..
– Turn around the canister and extrude the foam carefully by applying pressure on the trigger.
– Fill cavities on for 30 to 40 % as the foam will continue to expand during the curing process.
– Shake canister regularly during the application. If Foam is applied in several layers, moisten between each layer of foam.
– At the end of the application, close the applicator tube with the sealing plug and click into the holder. Close the lid. The canister can
be reactivated for up to 6 weeks if resealed correctly.
– Uncured foam can be removed with Foam Cleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.